Hurricane Shutter Service & Maintenance
Equally as important as the superior quality of our product, is the continued maintenance of your system. Our ten – point inspection is a proven method used to revitalize and extend the life of your hurricane shutter system. Despite our best efforts storm shutters may need repair. Our technicians are fully equipped to address your service needs. Not only do we aim to keep your shutters looking clean and new, we aim to keep your shutters working like the day they were installed. That is the All Guard difference.
Our professional service technicians come to your home or business to repair your shutters and restore them to proper working order. We offer prompt service at affordable rates. Our technicians have a vast array or experience in troubleshooting and repairing hurricane shutters.
We service the following shutters:
We recommend that all roll downs and accordion shutter systems receive maintenance twice a year.
Ten Point Inspection for Hurricane Shutters
- Perform a visual external inspection
- Check manual operation of all shutters
- Removal of front access panel (as needed)
- Clean housing (roll downs only)
- Slats and blades are deployed in preparation for proper cleaning
- Check slats and blades for damage or wear
- Power wash or hand wash slats and blades inside and out to remove surface debris
- Check all mechanical components for proper operation
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust tracks and all movable components
- Wash windows and sliding glass doors with shutters on outside glass
We have a large inventory of parts and hardware for all kinds of hurricane shutters. We can also order hard to find parts as well.
The list of localities served include……
Sebastian, Roseland, Micco, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Palm Bay, West Melbourne, Melbourne, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Satellite Beach, South Patrick Shores, Palm Shores, Suntree, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Cape Canaveral, Sharpes, Port St. John, Titusville, Mims, Scottsmoor and Oak Hill.